In mediation, parties agree to work with a neutral third-party facilitator, moderator to resolve their dispute. The main difference is that parties interact with parties between interaction dialogue and intermediary, intermediaries directly when the reconciliation eases interaction with each other. Here are some features of the mediator for noisy neighbor Singapore.
- The parties agree to work with the facilitator or arbitrator to resolve the disputes.
- Arbitrators do not make decisions like judge or arbitrator
- Arbitration is voluntary so that any party cannot be stopped at any time.
- Arbitrator is neutral and impartial and does not represent party interests.
- Arbitrator can be found with parties, joint session or party individually. Receiving caucus, what is called the intermediary, is confidential, except that the party cannot share information that agrees.